EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robs999
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts. Empty
PostSubject: Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.   Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts. Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Dec 2009, 15:11

Maybe some of you know it, maybe some of you not but there is something new in Portal. It is called - "Did you know...". You can see it below the radio. It needs more interesting facts so I am asking you to submit some! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://speles1.wordpress.lv/
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.   Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts. Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Dec 2009, 22:24

We can upload some answers for that Section right here if it's no problem. Smile

I have another one:
Did you know: "The Matchstick was invented after the Lighter !!!"

I think I can think of something more, but does it have to be Prizee or Forum related ??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robs999
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

PostSubject: Re: Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.   Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts. Icon_minitime1Thu 17 Dec 2009, 01:22

Nope. It does not have to be forum related. Actually I did not know that fact. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.   Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts. Icon_minitime1Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:22

Ok, man I understand. I'll submit more facts here... Very Happy

Also I know I promised to do another Big update of the forum, don't worry, I'll do it in a couple of days, please excuse me, I did not have the time, seriously, but after tomorrow I'm on vacation from work, so I'll have the time I need... Very Happy

So best bet, would be in this weekend... Very Happy Smile

See you then. I guess you don't have that much free time yourself, as I've noticed...
Don't worry, the Hollydays COME !!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Robs999
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

PostSubject: Re: Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.   Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts. Icon_minitime1Thu 17 Dec 2009, 18:14

Yes, I didn't have that much time since now. But for holidays I will be more active for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.   Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Portal interesting facts - Submit your own facts.
Page 1 of 1