EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lack of activity !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

Lack of activity !!! Empty
PostSubject: Lack of activity !!!   Lack of activity !!! Icon_minitime1Thu 30 Sep 2010, 14:52

Ok, so as many of you may have noticed I've not been online for the past 7 days...
What happened is the first question that comes to your mind... Let me explain Smile

Last Friday my "internet providers" decided to change all of the cables in my area... Ok, no problem so far.
However they cut my internet right down to 0, that right ZERO... So I was unable to enter here or anywhere for that matter because of that fact... I had an argument with the people at the Firm witch provide internet in my area and decided to forfeit my contract with them because they were assholes... Smile
So, no problem, as of today I got a new internet provider (hopefully this one is more serious) !!!

And that's basically what happened...
So I'm sorry for my lack of activity here, but I was sincerely not able to enter at all... Sad

Oh boy, what a freaking weekend I had, you won't believe because of this crap... Sad

Over and out Smile

Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

PostSubject: Re: Lack of activity !!!   Lack of activity !!! Icon_minitime1Thu 30 Sep 2010, 20:21

That's gotta suck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://speles1.wordpress.lv/
adu1010
Grand Master Supreme
Grand Master Supreme
adu1010

PostSubject: Re: Lack of activity !!!   Lack of activity !!! Icon_minitime1Fri 01 Oct 2010, 16:44

Sorry to hear that Daniel, but in Roumania , in many areas, there are all sorts of frivolous companies, such as in the areas of Internet and cable TV, this is Roumania , a country with plenty of incompetents who do nothing, than to put you on the road and create trouble. Well, that was solved and i hope you do not have bad luck like this, never ever . Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: Lack of activity !!!   Lack of activity !!! Icon_minitime1Sat 02 Oct 2010, 13:32

Thanks Adrian, and yes I totally agree with what you said...
It's because of the incompetents, stupid, as well as the gypsies that Romania has come to where it is now... Sad
We are seen as the worst people on the planet, nothing more then gypsies and robbers...

But that's not so true... Sadly us more competent and smarter people who are just trying to make a living have to suffer for what others have done outside of Romania, and make such a bad name for us... Sad

And one other thing, many people seem not to understand that Rrom (Romanian gypsies) IS TOTALLY NOT EQUAL to Romanians... Gypsies are a freaking minority here... How can one nation be seen bad, and judged in the most harsh of ways because of one of the minority's ??? People are to quick to judge sometimes...

They only see what's in front of them and not look at the full picture... But that's another story
(I was just speaking my mind here in this post) Smile

PostSubject: Re: Lack of activity !!!   Lack of activity !!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lack of activity !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnPrizee :: Offtopic :: Free Talking-
Jump to: