EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khot1 had an accident...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

Khot1 had an accident... Empty
PostSubject: Khot1 had an accident...   Khot1 had an accident... Icon_minitime1Mon 03 May 2010, 13:47

Yeah, I'll write below in both English and Romanian so all will be able to understand as it is very hard for me to explain everything...

ENGLISH:
Yesterday, at about 18.40 PM Romanian time I was involved in an accident on the road.
Basically I crashed into a car that was on the side of the road. I was on my bike. I smashed the car's read window with my Left Arm, also I hit the car pretty badly with my Bike.
My left arm is hurt really badly right now, yesterday I was taken with the Ambulance from the accident straight to the emergency operation room, where they stitched my arm in several places, as i hit the read car window really hard, and I destroyed it. I lost about 1 liter of blood, and several glass shads entered my arm and cut it badly.
Fortunately, I can say God was on my side as I can still use my arm and I should be ok in a mater of weeks. Smile
I got lucky I hit the car with only my left arm and not my hear or the rest of my body...
So that's about it... Really unlucky day yesterday for me my friends... But I'll be ok Very Happy

ROMANA:
Ieri, la aproximativ 18.40 PM, ora Romaniei am fost implicat într-un accident pe drum.
Practic am intrat într-o maşină care a fost pe marginea drumului. Eu eram cu bicicleta. Am spart geamul din spate masinii cu braţul stâng, de asemenea, am lovit masina destul de grav cu bicicleta mea.
Braţul meu stâng este rănit foarte grav, chiar acum, ieri am fost luat cu Ambulanta de la accident am fost dus direct la sala de operaţie de urgenţă, au trebuit sa imi coasa bratul in cateva locuri, caci am spart geamul din spate al masinii cu bratul stang, şi l-am distrus . Am pierdut aproximativ 1 litru de sânge, şi mai multe bucati de sticlă au intrat braţul meu şi m-au taiat destul de grav, dar nimic ce nu se poate repara.
Din fericire, pot spune ca Dumnezeu a fost de partea mea ca imi pot folosi în continuare braţul meu şi ar trebui să fie ok in cateva saptamani. Smile
Am avut noroc l-am lovit masina doar cu braţul stâng şi nu restul corpului meu ...
Deci asta-i despre asta ... Serios zi nefericita ieri pentru mine, prietenii mei ... Dar voi fi ok: D

Khot1 king
Back to top Go down
ROXX
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
ROXX

PostSubject: Re: Khot1 had an accident...   Khot1 had an accident... Icon_minitime1Mon 03 May 2010, 19:40

I had a very strange and restless night, but I don't expect to hear this...I hate to "speak" in these moments, honestly I was mask when I read this... affraid ....
I think it was an angly and strange period , I had too many problems, but ...what can I say ?you should like that God loves you Smile Maybe it sound defiant, but all this can be the "sunlight" that you never saw them"once the storm passed and the sun will rise"
For all you need, you know where you can find me!

Khot1 had an accident... 2e53b5v

Khot1 had an accident... Baoshika%2810%29

Khot1 had an accident... Baoshika%2850%29

Khot1 had an accident... Baoshika%281000%29

Khot1 had an accident... Ejhlcx
Back to top Go down
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: Khot1 had an accident...   Khot1 had an accident... Icon_minitime1Mon 03 May 2010, 19:51

Thanks Roxana... Thanks for the good words Wink
Back to top Go down
Robs999
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

PostSubject: Re: Khot1 had an accident...   Khot1 had an accident... Icon_minitime1Mon 03 May 2010, 21:20

That must have been pretty painful if you hit it with only an arm.

May god have mercy on your soul.
Back to top Go down
http://speles1.wordpress.lv/
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: Khot1 had an accident...   Khot1 had an accident... Icon_minitime1Tue 04 May 2010, 13:50

Thanks Robs... I guess... Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khot1 had an accident...   Khot1 had an accident... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Khot1 had an accident...
Page 1 of 1