EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomzy

Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee?   Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee? Icon_minitime1Fri 19 Mar 2010, 11:10

Any of you heard anything about remaking prizee a international site ?
Back to top Go down
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee?   Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee? Icon_minitime1Fri 19 Mar 2010, 12:13

Not until today... Hopefully they are considering it !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
goshka
New player
New player

PostSubject: Do you know?   Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee? Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Dec 2016, 01:12

Hello everybody, I am new here. (But old at prizee) Today I realized I have a prizee.com account with a good amount of Bubz on it. I am not from France Sad I wanted to get gifts but it says these gifts are not available in my country. Any idea how can I spend those Bubz? Sad Thank you!
Back to top Go down
adu1010
Grand Master Supreme
Grand Master Supreme
adu1010

PostSubject: Re: Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee?   Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee? Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Dec 2016, 01:27

Hello Goshka , my situacion on Prizee.com it's very similar , here in Roumania no posibility to win gifts , it's difficult to say , i hope very early possible for you and for other much players on this super french site Prizee.com to win gifts Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee?   Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is there any chance they will swich back to the old prizee?
Page 1 of 1