EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News on Game Goes, Maxpacs, Loyality Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

News on Game Goes, Maxpacs, Loyality Card Empty
PostSubject: News on Game Goes, Maxpacs, Loyality Card   News on Game Goes, Maxpacs, Loyality Card Icon_minitime1Fri 09 Oct 2009, 13:45

Hello to all

It seems important to communicate how you will place your bets from today ...

Game Goes:

The number you see next to your Bubz (stack of blue chips) is now your daily games gos (10 or 20 if you're in the Club), you can play these goes (plays) as you like on the game of you're choice from your top games.
With each game played, the goes counter will decrease...

Games Goes will look like this:

10 (+0) News on Game Goes, Maxpacs, Loyality Card Jetons-parties

Explication:
First number: represents your daily games goes (10 or 20 for Club Prizee)
Second number: represents your Maxpac goes.

When you're in the Club, you have 4 daily games goes for the Club games (purple stack) you can also play these as you please.

Club Prizee Goes will look like this:

4 (+0)News on Game Goes, Maxpacs, Loyality Card Jetons-parties-club

Explication:
First number: represents your daily Club Prizee games goes (4 goes)
Second number: represents your Maxpac goes.

Of course, the goes from your Maxpacs have accumulated and are still there even if you do not see them. Visit my games and my Club Prizee games to check out.

Preview of the new regulation.

Your games goes for Top Games will not be used automatically, including goes available every day even if you have not connected, up to a limit of 1000 goes.

Maxpacs goes

Another, change! Now there are tokens that will be allocated supplementing your stacks of chips, blue or violet, depending on whether you're in the Club or not.

Note that all your Maxpacs that were in stock were validated by blue chips goes, it is normal not to find them in stock today, the stock no longer exists ...

Loyalty Card info

This is an example: on my Loyalty Card I have 8 activated Maxpacs so at the removing the Loyalty Card (today), I will collect 16 blue chips (goes).

Classified Details:

If you've played your daily goes after midnight, it is normal that you do not have your goes today!
However, there are still problems with your remaining games (goes), patience, this problem will be reinstated within the day...

Your blue chips will be accumulated up to 1000 goes (for free games), otherwise unlimited tokens purchased.
Your purple chips could be accumulated up to 400 goes (for Club games), otherwise unlimited tokens purchased.

Khot1 (Administrator)
king
Back to top Go down

News on Game Goes, Maxpacs, Loyality Card
Page 1 of 1