EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REALLY IMPORTANT !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

REALLY IMPORTANT !!! Empty
PostSubject: REALLY IMPORTANT !!!   REALLY IMPORTANT !!! Icon_minitime1Sun 27 Mar 2011, 17:05

As you know I have set up a Forum for our Romanian Gaming Clan. the HIVE Team Starcraft, etc...
You know the story...
Forum is here: http://hivestarcraft.forumgratuit.ro/

And I have encountered a BIG problem.
I don't remember the password for the "Admin" user... GOD DAMMIT !!!
And I can't seem to be able to resend my password to my email...

SO WHAT DO I DO ???

Why is this important?
Because The Administrator Panel (for some reason) is not available even for users who have the status of ADMINS... That's just crap... It just does not activate for other users, even if they have the status of Admins. And yes, I have checked and I have activated everything for them, and it still does not activate for some reasons... Crap Sad

So Robert, can you please help me ??? Is there any way for me to get that password back... Because I REALLY NEED IT BAD... PLEASE Smile Very Happy

Quite a situation I've got myself in here, just because I forgot a stupid password. And to make it worse I can't find the original mail where I had that freaking password... THAT FREAKING PASSWORD...

Ah, on the other hand, Robert is there any other way to activate that "Administrator Panel" for other users ???
Because that's the only thing that I need actually... And I cannot access it dammit... Sad Sad

Thank you for any response or help Smile Very Happy

Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT !!!   REALLY IMPORTANT !!! Icon_minitime1Sun 27 Mar 2011, 20:45

It's been a long time since I handled these kind of problems. I lost my password once too, but I recovered it by email I think. I'll look into it and try to help you, but I just saw that Adrian can't do his host job either. Looks like I've messed something up too. I'll see what I can suggest to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://speles1.wordpress.lv/
Admin
Bronze 1
Bronze 1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT !!!   REALLY IMPORTANT !!! Icon_minitime1Sun 27 Mar 2011, 21:09

What can I suggest? It looks like you are screwed. Since noone has access to admin panel and you cant recover it, it looks like you aree in a bad situation. You can try contacting the administration of the site. Maybe they can help you. I'm really sorry, but I'm out of ideas. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://enprizee.forumotion.com
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT !!!   REALLY IMPORTANT !!! Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:13

Oh well, at least now I know... Thanks for the responses man. I really appreciate it Smile
I'll see what I can do, perhaps yes, contact the people in charge.. Smile

Thanks again Smile Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT !!!   REALLY IMPORTANT !!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

REALLY IMPORTANT !!!
Page 1 of 1