EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Empty
PostSubject: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Feb 2011, 10:15

Hey there everybody... SmileVery Happy
Just wanted to take the time to thank Adrian (Adu1010) for his efforts in bringing me an most interesting and awesome collection.
And, yes, I'm talking about Rocks, ohh, but just any rocks... Mineral, valuable and even earth-bound rocks Very Happy
Seeing as I finished the University of Geography and English, these things represent a great thing to me, as they will help me cultivate my on-going knowledge about this little piece of Universe we call EARTH. Smile
Yes, I am fascinated about these things, you can say it's my calling !!! Smile Very Happy cheers

The collection Adrian helped me get, thus far, is most interesting. It's from a Collectors Magazine called "The riches of the Earth" !!!

Following is a picture I've taken yesterday at my home of this collection thus far. Smile Very Happy
Here is the picture, and I'll explain below (for those who care) :

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) 1o5bx2

Oh, so in the first cassette I have 20 minerals, some of witch are quite valuable.
If you want I can go over their names, locations, etc, just for kicks.

Those 2 minerals in between the 2 cassettes there are some that I've collected myself
The top one is a piece of Amethyst, and the bottom one (the black one) is a very rare piece of Crystallized Carbon and Iron mixed together, very difficult to get. I've found them both in Caves, here in Romania, I was quite lucky to come across such wonderful stuff, for me at least. Smile Very Happy

And in the Second cassette is a piece of GOLD, yup, that's right a gold nugget (not very big, obviously, because it's very, very expensive) in-cased in a protective ball of heat treated glass. Smile

Again, I speak my mind when I say, to most people these things are nothing but rocks, but to me it's a real treasure.
You know what they say, "One man's Rocks is another man's Treasure !!!" Very Happy Very Happy

Khot1 here (Daniel)... Just wanted to make this post to thank Adrian here as well Smile Very Happy

Grand Master Supreme
Grand Master Supreme
adu1010

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Feb 2011, 12:20

Woow , very nice Daniel , thank you very much , but i help you , because you deserve , because you are my friend , because you are a very good man . I'm glad to see you very happy , because , is a hobby of yours and respect very much this . All these rocks are very beautiful and minerals are certainly as attractive eye as a collector . Very Happy Smile

Thank you so much Daniel for this dedicated page, and as many minerals. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robs999
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Feb 2011, 17:47

Hmm... nice hobby you've got. It's some pretty interesting stuff and there is a lot to collect, unlike some other hobbies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://speles1.wordpress.lv/
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Feb 2011, 23:13

Thank you both.. .So glad you like it this much Adrian Smile Very Happy

And thanks Robs for the nice words... Indeed, it's an very expensive hobby, but one that I don't mind doing, since it's something I've been dreaming of for a very long time now Smile Very Happy

Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 16:58

My collection and how it's progressed so far Wink Very Happy
Hope you can see it better, that's why I made the picture so big.
Below I'll post more pictures in detail, of my collection of ROCKS, so far Smile Very Happy

Enjoy, and BIG thanks to Adrian !!!

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) 2nunaa

Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 17:03

1-st Cassette !!!

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) 29cxh5h

Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 17:05

2-nd Cassette !!!

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) 2edmvyv

Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 17:07

3-rd Cassette !!! (just started)

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) 2d0aq8i

Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 17:10

1-st and 2-nd Cassette !!! (TOP SIDE VIEW)

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) 353b7o5

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) 2qsoy06

Grand Master Supreme
Grand Master Supreme
adu1010

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 18:21

You're welcome Daniel . Very nice , all rocks . Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Robs999
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
Robs999

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 19:20

That's pretty cool! It's quite the progress. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://speles1.wordpress.lv/
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:15

Thanks Smile Very Happy
I promised I'd post new photos when I finished the 2-nd Cassette... And there you go Smile Very Happy

It's my passion... what can I say ?! cheers

PostSubject: Re: => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)   => Rocks are nice... Mine are better :) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=> Rocks are nice... Mine are better :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnPrizee :: Offtopic :: Free Talking-
Jump to: