EnPrizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnPrizee

After Prizee removed the English forum there was only one way - to create a new one.

EnglishRomanianHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ?   What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ? Icon_minitime1Fri 02 Apr 2010, 14:09

I was really bored yesterday, all day. Rolling Eyes

So, for absolutely no reason I decided to have some fun with a new Music Making program that I got called: Fruity Loops !!!
It's amazing !!! Smile Very Happy

I suppose you all know the game Sonic the Hedgehog.
So yesterday I spent 5 hours (WOW) making a song that contains all the song intros from the 3 Sonic the Hedgehog games (Sonic 1, 2 and 3 plus Knuckles) and put them all together in one 9 minute long song.

I told you I'm insane... Smile Very Happy affraid

Anyway, if you want my little experiment, you can download it from the link below, it's pretty good, and I hope you enjoy it !!! Very Happy

cheers cheers All Sonic 1, 2 and 3K music - by Khot1 cheers cheers

Note: that 9 minute song contains 10 to 30 seconds intros from all the 3 Sonic games, played by me using the program mentioned above.
It contains over 40 intros from all the songs that can be heard in Sonic 1, 2 and 3.
It took me a while to make all those intros and put them together... Very Happy Hope you like them.
I know they might not be as good as the original songs from the Sonic series, buy they are really close, in my opinion.

How did I make them ???
Simple, I just listened to the original songs and reproduced them 1 note at a time using that program.
It was a lot of work !!!

But, what do you thing guys, and girls ??? king
I did this to test out the capabilities of this program. I like it a lot !!!
Download and enjoy the song please, and tell me you're opinion !!! Thanks ! cheers
Back to top Go down
ROXX
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
ROXX

PostSubject: Re: What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ?   What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ? Icon_minitime1Fri 02 Apr 2010, 18:13

Good work, I like it... Very Happy
So in those moment of boredom you could do the cleaning Easter affraid Laughing or you could paint the eggs bounce tongue or you could have come to a tenis march Basketball ...I did about it...yesterday lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Khot1
Diamond 2
Diamond 2
Khot1

PostSubject: Re: What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ?   What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ? Icon_minitime1Fri 02 Apr 2010, 18:33

Yeah, Roxana. I did the cleaning today... Very Happy

ALL of the CLEANING. God damn... I'm tired as hell right now, I can barley even right...
Uffffffff.... I'm tired. Sleep
Back to top Go down
ROXX
Platinum 2
Platinum 2
ROXX

PostSubject: Re: What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ?   What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ? Icon_minitime1Fri 02 Apr 2010, 21:02

Yes, I know this..feeling affraid ,and now I have muscle pain Crying or Very sad , but the must important phase was beaten carpets, when I fail to put the carpet on the bar to clean it bom It must to filmed that phase for You Tube, to the chapter"Blondes waiting for the Easter Bunny" lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ?   What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What's the best way to spend 9 minutes ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnPrizee :: Offtopic :: Free Talking-
Jump to: